Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Me and Why

Well, I finally broke down and decided to try blogging. Don't really know why I am doing this or if someone will actually ever read what I write but what the hell...

So here I am, a no longer young man from the French speaking side of the Great White North, interested in everything and anything, trying to burst this writing pimple that has obsessed him since his early childhood in the colds of Northern Quebec.

I don't really know if I have things to say... Actually, let me rephrase that, I know I have something to say but am not sure it's worth writing it or expecting someone other than me to actually read it!

There it is first post done... I will try to be assiduous in my blogging endeavor, and we will see where it leads...



Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment